Skinny Iced Mocha
Oh yes, you're welcome! Here's to saving all the time in your morning routine by avoiding the line at Starbucks! But for real - shout out to my husband, because this drink, ladies and gents, was created by HIM! I know - I am so very proud.
So we picked up this Chameleon Cold Brew at Target a few weeks ago, because let's be honest, it looks so rad. Turns out we are now addicted and obsessed and make cute iced coffee in mason jars like it's our job. We know - we are crazy, but when you live in a middle of nowhere you have to celebrate the small things, people!
Big things happened for us this weekend... we officially signed for a precious little townhouse for our next big Army move! Here's where we do a praise dance at the fact that we only live in the hotel for 7 MORE WEEKS. I know. Where did the time go. Just when I was finally mastering the plug in skillet and toaster oven. But seriously, we are so thrilled and feel so blessed that we get to live in Savannah so so soon, and finally be closer to our people.
So cheers to houses, cheers to skinny iced mocha, cheers to a new week!!
- 1-4 cup - 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp of agave (we love Wholesome Agave)
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp of light cool whip
- Optional: Yummy chocolate shavings because we all need a little happy in our mornings
- NOTE: The calorie content provided below are for 1/2 cup coffee, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tsp agave, 1 tsp cocoa, 2 tbsp light cool whip.
- Place all the ingredients except the cool whip into a blender bottle or regular blender to combine.
- Pour into a glass with ice, top with all the yumminess, and HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Feedback question: yay or nay on calories?! Do you like this part of the blog!!?? Comment and let me know :)